Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Upgrade for Only $12.99 A Month.

Sick... stomach... dying... I feel the way that woman in Men In Black must have felt right before she gave birth to that giant tentacle baby.

That, or I feel like there's a mutant alien worm trying to eat its way out of my stomach. In any case, there is something in my belly, it is not human, and it wants me dead.



So... awkward. In my poetry class we post our poems to a shared blog on this site. Since I already have an account my username leads to HERE... my little... lime green blog! Now the whole class is a few clicks away from my innermost publicly shared information. SHHH! Did you hear that? What if they're reading this right now. Get out of my head! Don't you know I'm the only person in the entire internet who can have a Blogger account?!

No comments:

Post a Comment