Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm Just A Panda Bear.

Actor's Academy starts tomorrow. Woo! Hoo! My goal is to go to bed around 10-10:30 tonight, which will be the earliest I've gone to bed in maybe a year. Big kids go to bed at 1am. Last night, after a trip to Questhaven, I went to bed around 4am. I'm hoping that this ungodly bedtime will compensate and leave me tired enough to go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight.

And that's the latest news on J-Mil's sleeping patterns; back to you, Johnny.

I was watching the Misadventures of Flapjack yesterday and saw that the Newspaper that runs in Stormalong is called "The Scuttlebutt."



Cool! But if anyone asks, it was my idea first. They will be hearing from my lawyer.

And now, for your enjoyment, more pictures of Flapjack because he's the most adorable little goof in the world.







*looks at the clock* Honestly, I'm just stalling 'til my bedtime now. How riveting.

Oh yeah! PS! The cast list for AA was sent out the same day we auditioned, which was pretty neat. We're doing As You Like It and I'm playing Phebe. I've actually used her two monologues on two different occasions for auditions, so this will be kind of a cool way to do them right-- better-- I don't know. Growth!

Worst Thing Ever: Online bureaucracy. Registering for classes should NOT be this tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment